TV Shows with Hermes

Thanks! Just watched the first episode and it’s delicious! Btw, do you think the blue B is a 35? Or 30?

I love the show too - it's hilarious! When I was watching I initially thought it was a 30, but she is tall and looking back I think it's probably at 35. Could be wrong. I'm trying to place the blue color. Blue jean? I think there is contrast stitching.

love this show. I'm glad it's renewed for 2nd season.

Oh good! I watched 6 episodes last night and had to remember to pace myself. :biggrin:

• Thanks
Reactions: Helventara
RHOBH reunion was on last night. Garcelle had previously purchased a 35 Jaune D'Or B from the reseller Decades. Andy Cohen asked Sutton Stracke if that was a "good price for a Birkin" it was 13K. Kyle Richards said she thought it was a good price, Sutton said "I told her we could just go to Paris and get her one there" Sutton is all over Michael Coste's IG so..being a celeb client seems to have a lot of perks!

I love the show too - it's hilarious! When I was watching I initially thought it was a 30, but she is tall and looking back I think it's probably at 35. Could be wrong. I'm trying to place the blue color. Blue jean? I think there is contrast stitching.

Oh good! I watched 6 episodes last night and had to remember to pace myself. :biggrin:
The Blue Birkin looks like a Bleu France. However, mine does not have contrast stitching and I have not seen the show. I am just guessing based on the picture on this thread.

• Insightful
Reactions: loh