Tuttis that could have been...in color!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Okie, so a few people have lamented the black and white. I'm torn, because I like it but wish such a white bag wasn't coming out so late in the season. Also, I bet there are a lot of really awesome color schemes that we could have had. So, I grabbed the new pics that have been posted and fired up Photoshop!

It's a bit messy in places, and some of the black interferes with normal coloring. I tried to get "authentic" colors off of the graphics I have saved from the web, but a few things I just eyeballed off of bags. So here's my color scheme on white or pale blue backgrounds, and the tiled blank version I worked on top of in case someone else wants to give it a go!

blank, white bg, blue bg:

Attached Files:

2. HOLY SHOOOTT! I want one in COLOR!!!!!

3. If the print was colored like that, I would buy it! Good job:tup: I wish it had color now ; ;

4. Yeahh the color would be much better...then i'd consider getting a bag.

5. Ooooh yes. Color would be much prettier!!!:amuse:

6. yah if it was in color i'd hella buy it! oh well i'm still happy since i save money! lol

7. I love the second one that you colored in! If the print looked like THAT I would definitely need a bag in Tutti - in black and white, not so sure.

8. Thanks ladies! I think I'm starting to talk myself out of the black and white as well.

9. Wow, that 2nd one really pops with the light blue background. I love it! Too bad they're not making it colored...

10. omg~ soooo cute in color :smile: so sad it's black and white IRL :sad:

11. I agree..it will lot a lot nicer if it is in color. Good work outpt

12. yeah i agree it would be amazing with colour but personally i LOVE IT! so i'll be buying one in a stellina or campeggio :heart:

13. Hehehe... I may be the only one who prefers it in black and white...

14. you and me both! :heart:

15. wow the color ones look nice! :]!! but i like the whole black and white thing also.

i guess the whole black and white thing was to change things up a bit..? they should have some black and white ones.. along with some colored ones too! :P (or maybe that would be bad.. for my wallet!)