tutti on e-bay.

if you're accepted, it'll show everyone's posts. if you haven't been accepted yet, u'll prolly just see shoptokidoki feedback.

if u look at the top, where ur login name is, it should say "You are a member of shoptokidoki"

No, whenever I'm there I'm super confused :confused1::confused1:. I have no idea where I'm going or what I'm doing. :cursing: I think I applied to shoptokidoki last night...at least I hope I did. I want to see what's for sale! :crybaby:

the mods are pretty slow. when i first applied, it was several days before i was rejected. when i tried the second time, it took another several days and i saw it said i was a member.

if ur a member, at the very top it should say you're a member and have links to "post to the community", "watch this community" and "leave this community"

u should give it a couple of days and try the site again. it sounds like u haven't been accepted yet.

i'm not sure if it's why i was rejected the first time, but the first time i posted adios foresta instead of "adios foresta" with the quotes the second time. :shrugs:

u just post the comment and then click "join community" link.

i'm not sure if it's why i was rejected the first time, but the first time i posted adios foresta instead of "adios foresta" with the quotes the second time. :shrugs:

u just post the comment and then click "join community" link.

Oh no, I didn't use the quotes :sad: I guess I'm gonna get rejected. Darn :tdown: