Tuscola Update

affini

Jan 13, 2008
I got there this morning right after opening. I got a IKAT gold large sabrina ($279 with discounts), lavender julianne ($257 with discounts....it was not supposed to be 30% off, but the mgr gave it to me cuz the SA had already told me it was), XL copper zoe ($225), teal madison slim wallet ($70), and parchment madison slim wallet ($70).
They had one more julianne, a small gold ikat sabrina, 2 small lavendar signature sabrinas, parchment madison shoulder bag, 2 tan madison shoulder bags, 1 tan madison wallet ($70), another parchment madison wallet ($70), TONNNNNNNNNNNNS of zoes (medium and large, no more XL), tons of parkers at 50% off, and lots of madison checkbook wallets at 30% off. Also a final sale gray leather maggie for 30% (they said discoloration on the leather but i couldn't see it)
The highlight...which i almost tripped going to touch...an OSTRICH LEATHER MADISON SLIM WALLET (retail $1300!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) it was a final sale at 75% off the outlet price of $1239....still way toooooo much for my blood, but it was amazing.

^^^Hey! Sounds like a great haul! You should post some pics!

Can you tell me if they had the Large Zoe in either black patent or gray patent? I might be down near that outlet over the weekend...
TIA!!

^^^Hey! Sounds like a great haul! You should post some pics!

Can you tell me if they had the Large Zoe in either black patent or gray patent? I might be down near that outlet over the weekend...
TIA!!
To be completely honest, i didn't really look at the zoes. The XL i got was on the 50% off side, and the xl is the only one large enough for me. I'll try to post some pics, but i'm just being lazy lol

Heading there tomorrow morning! Hopefully I will find some "goodies" to bring home! Well, I know of at least one that will be coming home! My large chocolate Zoe is on hold along with a large denim zoe for a friend!! ;):woohoo:;):yahoo:

good luck! hopefully the mean one wont be there.....not gonna mention names but she's always hateful to me. You'll know her if you get her.

I think I know who the mean one is!! I hate going to the outlet when she is there!! I had to complain to Jim because she was extremely rude and mean to me, she is hateful and everyone knows she is mean! I don't know why she is still working there!!
After the "incident", I just go to Osage beach, they are much nicer there!

I think I know who the mean one is!! I hate going to the outlet when she is there!! I had to complain to Jim because she was extremely rude and mean to me, she is hateful and everyone knows she is mean! I don't know why she is still working there!!
After the "incident", I just go to Osage beach, they are much nicer there!
Well, I'm in Indiana, so I'm closest to Tuscola. Edinburgh is almost 2 hrs away, and they never have anything. I don't know why this lady has to be so hateful. I realize i buy and return a lot, but all the SAs and Jim have always told me to do that so there is no reason to be mean to me. I always have my receipts and wait til they are not extremely busy to do my returns. I look around and find what I am exchanging before I go out to my car to get my returns.
that being said, they do have some really sweet SAs there. Too bad there is one bad apple that spoils it.

Well, I'm in Indiana, so I'm closest to Tuscola. Edinburgh is almost 2 hrs away, and they never have anything. I don't know why this lady has to be so hateful. I realize i buy and return a lot, but all the SAs and Jim have always told me to do that so there is no reason to be mean to me. I always have my receipts and wait til they are not extremely busy to do my returns. I look around and find what I am exchanging before I go out to my car to get my returns.
that being said, they do have some really sweet SAs there. Too bad there is one bad apple that spoils it.

I know! I love that outlet, it's small but always gets awesome bags! Jim is awesome and the other girls are nice, except the "mean" one.. She is hateful and mean to everyone, I have heard plenty of horror stories about her :tdown: . Jim and the other girls always encourage me to buy and return if I don't like something, so I don't see what the big deal is!

That lady is just crabby and mean, she even hid a cherry Sabrina from me one time! I was just looking and put it down, and she put it in the back, of course she was nasty and rude as usual.. and I had to complain to Jim and ask to talk to the Distric manager.. honestly I prefer Osage beach, EVERYONE is nice there :smile:

Had a great time at Tuscola on Saturday. I got my large chocolate Zoe, a large patent Zoe in orchid, a khaki/red signature large Zoe, and a large denim zoe for a friend. Also picked up 3 scarves.
I have been to this outlet only twice, but have talked to several of the SA by phone, and I have been very impressed with their customer service. There are a couple I try to seek out, but have not had any problems with any of the SA. They have all been very friendly and helpful to me. Guess I just hit it right when I have been there!

They had several of the Zoes, and all of the new MFF hampton line, several good bags on the clearance sections. Didn't have a real good selection of wallets this time.

Sorry to drag up an old thread but I couldn't find a newer one. Does anyone still go to Tuscola? I went on Christmas Eve but I haven't been since. I was thinking about going this weekend. Saturday is my birthday so I thought about making the two hour drive sometime this weekend. Anyone know what they have?