Turtledove NeoNoe

Here's the NeoNoe in turtledove (if that's what you meant?). It's one of the most versatile colors I can imagine, good for all seasons. I' think it's much more of a taupe than a grey, but it changes with the lighting, too. The black version is also beautiful, but the stark contrast is a very bold look. I haven't seen this posted anywhere (it may be, haven't been keeping a close eye), so thought these might be helpful... if this is the bag you were talking about! The only nano noe I've seen is in monogram.
IMG_4573.jpeg
IMG_4572.jpeg

So a nano noe in turtle dove? Really?
It was a mistake. No need to be snarky.
Here's the NeoNoe in turtledove (if that's what you meant?). It's one of the most versatile colors I can imagine, good for all seasons. I' think it's much more of a taupe than a grey, but it changes with the lighting, too. The black version is also beautiful, but the stark contrast is a very bold look. I haven't seen this posted anywhere (it may be, haven't been keeping a close eye), so thought these might be helpful... if this is the bag you were talking about! The only nano noe I've seen is in monogram.
View attachment 4877567
View attachment 4877568

It is so beautiful!!! Thank you for knowing what I meant, honest mistake in the title.