Turquoise????

I love turquoise and agree with cymbidium about how it pops. Like Hermesaholic, I can't seem to click with Blue Jean and my coloring, but Turquoise in Swift really stood out when I tried it on.

i think BJ and turquoise are different....and if you like both, of course its not silly to get both! Its like having orange and tangerine...if you love them its fine!
swift is intense,
mysore is softer...depends on your personal preference?! good luck deciding

If you already have a BJ Birkin, I would go for a different bag in turquoise or even an accessory. I'm a little biased towards the turquoise accessory - I love my turquoise Bearn! I would branch out a bit, JMHO.

I agree with AuthenticLux. I know that BJ and turquoise are completely different colors, but I think it would be redundent to have both.

I think Blue Jean and Turq are so different that you could handle one of each in any closet. LOVE Turq!!! Especially because the stitching isn't white so I would feel "safer" using it.

Sure! I have a BJ birkin and kelly in swift and prefer my turquoise in smaller items since the color pops out more. My turquoise collections includes a mini bolide, azap and karo. All are of my turquoise are in mysore.

Of the two, bj is more muted in color so I have been wearing it more "casual". Because my bolide is a mini, I can wear it on a night out...

I love turquoise, especially in swift. It is a very saturated "wow" color, that works better for me than BJ. I also love the black edges.

omg!!!!!!!!!! i THOUGHT NO ONE NOTICE THAT MINUTIAE EXCEPT ME! I have a turq birkin and i love it and love the black edges --i have gotten rid of bags with brown finish edges b/c it throws off everything...........

i'm not nuts for turquoise, but as others have said it is totally fab in swift.

you know --honestly--when i bought mine i walked out, got home and said to myself "RUT RO i screwed up." But then i looked at it and looked at it and realized how much i loved it. i think it is a color that suits a certain coloring and wardrobe whereas some colors sort of go with everyone and everything

archangel dear ... only because it's you .... I'd say GRAB IT! :yes: I vote for turquoise in chevre. Only because it's a classier leather and a more lasting one too!

Like orchids, I can't seem to click with Blue Jean too. But turquoise ... yeah!

And post pic soon, so I can oogle at it! :yahoo:I know you're a speedy worker!!!

I'd have to see the colours side by side to choose, but from a mental picture I'd say they're too similar. I'm not really a fan of blue, so I probably would not get both.. but it all comes down to your likes! Maybe in a different kind of leather the difference in colours can pop more.