turquoise patent blue?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi, Ladies
    I need your wonderful insights and vision to help me to decide: I was looking for a blue patent mini for a while... My SA just called me today and stated that they heave a "bight blue"patent mini... I checked and found this year the blue tone will be turquoise patent... I was thinking of a navy blue or royal blue... I have a black caviar mini already, so next one I would like a patent and with some eye-catching blue... Any comments, should I go for this year's turquoise blue or wait to see whether the navy or royal blue comes out later? Thanks so much for all your suggestions in advance!;)

2. Beautiful bag and color. It's defiantly an eye catcher IMO.

3. it is beautiful and i would purchase it if offered! but if you want something darker, $2400 is a lot to pay for something you are unsure about! :smile:

4. I think this color is gorgeous... It looks brighter in light and darker indoors. Great color!

5. I love the color!! I'd say get it :smile:

6. It is bright color blue! Should fit what you want

7. its a gorgeous blue IRL, harder to capture its beauty in pics :happydance:

8. I bought the mini and it's beautiful! The photograph attached is a good one - however, in the shade, it's a deeper turquoise color … I will try to take additional photographs of it later today. It's the BEST color tho - I would get it if I were you.

9. Please post the picture! Can not wait to see!

10. The color is stunning.

11. Hmmm is both an option?? :graucho:

I LOVE the patent turquoise for summer it is so fresh and bright... and I LOOOVE a nice royal blue for winter, super chic.

Good luck girly

12. It is very beautiful! I would get it :biggrin:

13. Such a pretty colour :smile:

14. Only here on TPF do we suggest this!!! :lolots: