Turquoise Mini or CWC?

Hey girly!
I would go for a mini because I feel since the color is more fun, the mini style would be more suitable and you would get more use out of it. IMO the CWC is more for evenings/fancy and needs a more serious color like black or red.

Good luck!

DimpleGirl, I had the same dilemma when I was at NM trying on both the rectangle mini and CWC in orange patent! I really loved both of them, but in the end I went with the mini and I don't it regret it one bit. Otherwise I would have exchanged it for the CWC! I still would like to get a CWC in the future, but this was my first mini and I just love the versatility of being able to wear it on the shoulder or crossbody. And in colors like orange and turquoise, it's just TOO CUTE!!! :biggrin:

So I'm glad you're going with the mini. :smile:

DimpleGirl, I had the same dilemma when I was at NM trying on both the rectangle mini and CWC in orange patent! I really loved both of them, but in the end I went with the mini and I don't it regret it one bit. Otherwise I would have exchanged it for the CWC! I still would like to get a CWC in the future, but this was my first mini and I just love the versatility of being able to wear it on the shoulder or crossbody. And in colors like orange and turquoise, it's just TOO CUTE!!! :biggrin:

Thanks PrincessCypress. Congrats on your mini :smile: I still have no luck hunting down a mini in turquoise. I might have to go with a CWC if the mini is indeed all sold out.

Thanks PrincessCypress. Congrats on your mini :smile: I still have no luck hunting down a mini in turquoise. I might have to go with a CWC if the mini is indeed all sold out.
Thanks, DimpleGirl! Don't give up on the mini if that's what you really want! Post in the "Desperately searching for" thread and get instant email alerts for the "Authentic finds" thread...and if you have an iPhone or iPad, get the ps dept app (personal shopper) and they'll help locate it for you. Last but not least, call as many stores as you can and get on their waiting lists! GL! :biggrin:

Sorry to be off topic

But how do you wear mini on the shoulder?