Jimmy Choo Turquoise Mahala at NM Charlotte...HOT!!!

Cathryn

O.G.
May 12, 2007
I was drooling over the vibrant color - now I want this color in the Maddy.

The store does not normally carry Choo. The bag was on display in the designer clothing section. They checked for this color in the Maddy but was not available per the computer search.

Would the Maddy still be available in JC boutiques?

Found another store in Charlotte that carries Choo bags if any of you ladies are on the hunt for something. It's a boutique called Coplon's. They carry Choo bags and shoes.

You might find it at a Choo boutique. That's where I got mine. They will search their computers for you as well...good luck! The number for the Orlando boutique is 407-352-6310. They also have other bag styles in this color at Saks...

You might find it at a Choo boutique. That's where I got mine. They will search their computers for you as well...good luck! The number for the Orlando boutique is 407-352-6310. They also have other bag styles in this color at Saks...

Ask for Taka, she's the store manager or Frank.. They're very gracious. ;)

Uh sure....cuz I'm so gonna fall for that one again!

Why golly gee willikers....sign me up! Oh, a two-fer? Well, I just happen to have a friend right here who will no doubt jump right on board....right Abi?? :lol:

Well since you all wanted to know the joke between V_O and I,......

V_O wrote to me....
but the if she EVER get's rid of a Mahala, I'm selling a kidney!!!! lol

And of coarse I wrote back.......
And let her know that your willing to give up a kidney!:tup:
BTW what blood type are you and is that a left of a right kidney!:rolleyes:

I can maybe get a deal if you bring Stinker in also!
I'm sure she would sell an Organ or 2 also!:yahoo:
Stinker you must have read my PM,s or are psychic!
How did you know that I would think of you?:P
And Abi of coarse if if we find a deal we will let you donate also!:jammin:

Matt:upsidedown::P

The bag is 30% off tomorrow at NM for the private sale. You can place your order today. It is available, I know that Charlotte and St. Louis has it. I'm disappointed because I want the Maddy and it is not available. :sad: