Turquoise Ergo Hobo Question

Stophle

Loyal Browncoat
O.G.
Jan 28, 2007
Hey ladies. For those of you who have the turquoise ergo stuff, I have a question about the leather.

The one I bought from my local boutique, looks kind of dirty to me. I pointed it out to the SA/manager who was helping me, but she told me it wasn't really dirty, but that all of the turquoise leather has that look of some darker stuff on it for contrast. It's really hard to describe what I'm talking about, but it looks like a fine sheen of dirtiness in certain places on the leather. I guess it does give the bag some dimension, but I was wondering, does anyone else's turquoise ergo stuff have this look to it, or is it just mine?

I would go to the boutique to exchange it, but to be honest I've already returned and exchanged quite a few things in the last couple months, and I'm afraid to do any more for a while because I don't want to get in trouble with Coach.

I have a large leather turq tote and it has beautiful color and a lovely sheen. There is nothing dirty looking about that leather. Something isn't right with the one you got. I would definitely return it.