turquoise devote tote

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hi! I'm new here, so I'm sorry if I'm posting this in the wrong place. I've just purchased my first RM, a turquoise devote tote, and am having that post buy anxiety. Does anyone happen to have pictures of one? Prefferably modeling ones? I'm sure that I'll love it, but I'm a little bit nervous too. I'm in Canada, so it will probably take forever and two weeks to arrive, so I would love some pictures to help me pass the time. Thanks!!

2. congrats on your devote!!! i was going to buy the same one but ended up with the purple haze devote instead....the turquoise is gorgeous!!! I was also hesitant before i made the purchase because i am such a MAB girl but I love my devote!!! once you break it in it will be the best shoulder bag....it is so comfortable and roomy and gets a nice slouch when broken in....welcome to RM and tpf!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.