Turquoise City on Ebay Now!

1. Saw that! It's gorgeous and appears to be authentic.

2. :biggrin: Gorgeous and authentic - I hope someone snags it up - :biggrin:

3. its so cute...but it looks a tad dirty, no?

4. Is this SpecialK's?

I need to add another character/ sentence to this because the bot told me that it was too short. :P Anti-spam I take it??

5. Yup, it's mine. It's not dirty at all, might just be the lighting.

I just bought it last week from Sweetsparkle, but I bought 4 b-bags within a week and I'm being forced to sell this one :cry:

I really dont want to, I wore it out once and it is so beautiful, especially out in the daylight.

100% Authentic.

6. That is :love: !!!!!

Anyone want to buy an apple green classique? :shame: :P

7. I think ETenebris was looking for one (and so are a few others, I can't remember)... good luck SpecialK!!! I :love: this

8. I want both the turquoise and the apple green :sad2: Why cant I have my cake and eat it too!!!

9. Am I crazy for selling it? Should i just keep it and forget about the money?

10. you are crazy! If I have the $$ I would snapped it up right now!

11. I think that you should keep it! It's so nice!

12. Yes...you should at least keep it until I have the money! :lol: So it is not the color it looks in the pics? More blue? It looks gorgeous! I WANT IT! But sadly today was tax day, and it hit me pretty hard. :sad: No bags for a little while.

13. i love the turquoise 2005 color because it's so fun. but if you feel you need to free up funds then sell it. i'm sure another will pop up soon. i got the turquoise city and first within a week of each other so anything is possible :biggrin:

14. No, its definitely more blue. I dont take very good pictures :sad2: I'll try to take some more pictures tonight and see if I can get a pic closer to the actual colour.

Unless I change my mind about selling it....oh I am so torn. I know if I sell it I will regret it:unsure:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice