Turquoise City - Beautiful Bag Also Came Today

balthus

O.G.
Mar 4, 2007
As unhappy as I was with condition of Bouton Day being exchanged, the second of my Saks promo Bbags was delivered to home (should have been to office but I am not going to get any more aggravated about SA's today) and it's a stunning Turquoise City.

I am not a big blue person but looking at it reminds me of the ocean and the Mediterranean cruise I wish I was on right now.

The leather is beautiful. I love the green around the handles. I think this will also be a great spring/summer color. :tup::tup::tup:

So now I am up to #4 in a month.

Black City RH
Coral First RH
Bouton Day RH
Turquoise City RH

Bad bad bad. I can tell I need 12-step program already :smile:

One of these days I will post some jpegs !!!

So the day ended on an up note after all.

Pictures, pictures!! :jammin:

congrats on your bbags... i dug the coral IRL, and normally i'm not a red fan. i liked the orangey undertones though :yes: and of course black is a classic.

oooh, pictures please!! sounds like all the turquoise bags are having really good leather....

and i know what you mean about needing the 12-step program like, now. i tend to binge on bags - i'll go 2 months without wanting anything (gosh, is that it? i thought it was longer) and then buy 3 bags in a week... which is what i've just done, even though my fiance thinks i've only bought 1 .... :whistle:

The great news is that I got my Saks EGC's & triple points from the 2 bags and 10% off on the two others as I opened a Barney's account

So when you average it that way, I wasn't that bad .... hmmm :smile:

I will try to get some photos posted soon.

As much as I am no fan of the colour Yellow, I would love to see pic of Bouton Day! In fact I would love to have a Bouton Day myself, it would be a great fun shade. BTW CONGRATS on your lovely purchases, hope to see some pictures soon!!!