Turquoise City - Beautiful Bag Also Came Today

balthus

O.G.
Mar 4, 2007
picasaweb.google.com
As unhappy as I was with condition of Bouton Day being exchanged, the second of my Saks promo Bbags was delivered to home (should have been to office but I am not going to get any more aggravated about SA's today) and it's a stunning Turquoise City.

I am not a big blue person but looking at it reminds me of the ocean and the Mediterranean cruise I wish I was on right now.

The leather is beautiful. I love the green around the handles. I think this will also be a great spring/summer color. :tup::tup::tup:

So now I am up to #4 in a month.

Black City RH
Coral First RH
Bouton Day RH
Turquoise City RH

Bad bad bad. I can tell I need 12-step program already :smile:

One of these days I will post some jpegs !!!

So the day ended on an up note after all.

verty

sharkwater.com
Feb 28, 2007
the islands
Pictures, pictures!! :jammin:

congrats on your bbags... i dug the coral IRL, and normally i'm not a red fan. i liked the orangey undertones though :yes: and of course black is a classic.

kimberf

Loves the Lindy!
O.G.
Mar 8, 2007
California
Wow! You're on a roll. They all sound like great choices. I'm glad you like this one after being disappointed.

lilpicotin

O.G.
Apr 28, 2007
oooh, pictures please!! sounds like all the turquoise bags are having really good leather....

and i know what you mean about needing the 12-step program like, now. i tend to binge on bags - i'll go 2 months without wanting anything (gosh, is that it? i thought it was longer) and then buy 3 bags in a week... which is what i've just done, even though my fiance thinks i've only bought 1 .... :whistle:

balthus

O.G.
Mar 4, 2007
picasaweb.google.com
The great news is that I got my Saks EGC's & triple points from the 2 bags and 10% off on the two others as I opened a Barney's account

So when you average it that way, I wasn't that bad .... hmmm :smile:

I will try to get some photos posted soon.

pinkboudoir

♥
May 19, 2006
SUN-shine-y island
As much as I am no fan of the colour Yellow, I would love to see pic of Bouton Day! In fact I would love to have a Bouton Day myself, it would be a great fun shade. BTW CONGRATS on your lovely purchases, hope to see some pictures soon!!!