Turquoise B phw yes or no??

Sterre

O.G.
Jan 12, 2009
I need your help.. i'm waiting for a bright colour B or K and a turquoise B35 was offered. I don't know what to do. Can i use this all year in Europe (i don't think so). I wear a lot of black, jeans white with colourful shirts.
My dream bag is a black or bleu electrique one, i just have to wait until my name is first on the list (for black, BE is just a dream i think).
The turquoise is available now, i just don't know what to do. It's togo with phw and i'm more a ghw girl, however with turquoise i don't know if ghw is the way to go.

So who has a togo turquoise? What do you think?

I don't have a turquoise B but I will say this: the way H holds back on purses so that you can't just walk in and buy one off the shelf creates such a desire for the Bs and Ks that when you are offered one, and from an SA (!), it is so hard to say no. Even if it is not exactly what you want. However, because these bags are $10K +, precisely the opposite should be true, i.e. if it is not exactly what you want, you should walk. But it is so hard to walk away when presented with one in real life ... especially if it is your first B or K ...

Because my money is hard earned, I do walk away when I am offered a bag that is not to my specifications.

The best thing for you to do is see it in person and see whether it just speaks to you. You will know when you see it. If you have to waver about it, probably best to turn it down. Unless money is not an issue ...

Well said MrsJDS. Only buy if you absolutely luv it. Trying it will help you decide.

I do have a Turquoise B but in GHW. I'm a GHW person so I prefer bags with GHW anyway. I like how Turquoise looks different under different light. I think it's an easy colour to wear. However, I understand that Blue Paradise is coming, so you may want to consider that colour. I'll attach some pics for you below :smile:. Sorry I'm not really helping am I. All the best with your choice.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1408135881.733641.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1408135909.416479.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1408135936.578644.jpg

Turquoise is a beautiful color that will work year around. While I don't have a B in this color, I've an Evelyne and a Picotin. They are amazing and reminds me of the ocean.

Sorry if the photos are too large. The Evelyne was taken in natural light while the Pico is indoor.

Attachments

• photo (27).JPG
    photo (27).JPG
    414.9 KB · Views: 750
  • photo 1 (8).JPG
    photo 1 (8).JPG
    27.9 KB · Views: 709
I don't have a turquoise B but I will say this: the way H holds back on purses so that you can't just walk in and buy one off the shelf creates such a desire for the Bs and Ks that when you are offered one, and from an SA (!), it is so hard to say no. Even if it is not exactly what you want. However, because these bags are $10K +, precisely the opposite should be true, i.e. if it is not exactly what you want, you should walk. But it is so hard to walk away when presented with one in real life ... especially if it is your first B or K ...

Because my money is hard earned, I do walk away when I am offered a bag that is not to my specifications.

The best thing for you to do is see it in person and see whether it just speaks to you. You will know when you see it. If you have to waver about it, probably best to turn it down. Unless money is not an issue ...
+1

I will say that I too am on the lookout for BE (a BE Kelly is my HG) but it's a seasonal color and according to me SA, there aren't too many bags available in this color anymore and it's not a PO option either.

I love Turquoise but it's not a BE substitute. I also do not think it is a 4 season color but that's because I live in the NE US where winter can get very cold and snowy. I can't imagine carrying Turquoise on a blustery, windy, gray winter day! That being said, because personally I love Turquoise, PHW AND togo - I would RUN and grab this bag. However, if you have your heart set on BE or black, and you prefer GHW to PHW, I do not think this will cut it.

Put it this way, if this bag was on a shelf and readily available any time you want it, would you reach for this color and hardware combo? If the answers no, then I would pass.

I so agree with you. I have been offered an orange 30 with phw n I am going to see it tomorrow. I will rem your words... LOL.

I am loving the tourquoise color...looks fun n if you wear lot of muted colors... Matching it with most outfits wont be a problem.

I need your help.. i'm waiting for a bright colour B or K and a turquoise B35 was offered. I don't know what to do. Can i use this all year in Europe (i don't think so). I wear a lot of black, jeans white with colourful shirts.
My dream bag is a black or bleu electrique one, i just have to wait until my name is first on the list (for black, BE is just a dream i think).
The turquoise is available now, i just don't know what to do. It's togo with phw and i'm more a ghw girl, however with turquoise i don't know if ghw is the way to go.

So who has a togo turquoise? What do you think?

Say no if you're not fond of the color. It's turquoise and you want black. It's palladium hardware and you want gold hardware. You'll regret it, I know European tastes, I'm Parisian, haha.

I think all above are well said for Turquoise. The color really looks amazingly different in different light. Here is my Togo K32. I wear it with my black dresses in summer time here.
I wanted a BE as well. I am 'settled' for this blue for now since it's just beautiful. I guess it's really depending on what you really love.

Attachments

• P1240537.JPG
    P1240537.JPG
    66.8 KB · Views: 677
Does this mean that it is very difficult to get a bag in blue electric. I've been thinking of getting a BE lindy... so the chances are slim?
Yes. I asked for any bag in BE (not just a Kelly or B) and 2 boutiques told me they don't get anything in that color anymore. You can't even PO or SO it.

I love turquoise and PHW, so I would love this bag. I am also not a fan of GHW or of most shades of blue! I won't even buy a CDC with GHW, because it is not what I want. As others have said, you should wait until your heart flutters before you plunk down your H coins. I have "settled" in the past - and I have never been happy with the results. Keeping my fingers crossed that you will find a bag that you love!!

Does this mean that it is very difficult to get a bag in blue electric. I've been thinking of getting a BE lindy... so the chances are slim?

extremely tough to get!! I had one that was a skunk and could not even get a replacement for it... incredibly disappointing as it was my holy grail. Hopefully I will fall in love with something else soon!

I think it's best to see the bag in person and try it with your regular clothing. H makes beautiful colors especially blues. See if it makes your heart sings and if it doesn't walk away as it's too much money to own something only to leave it in a closet (I should know ;)).

Turquoise is a bright happy blue color but may not be suitable for everybody. I think turquoise can be worn all year long with the right color clothing; i.e., I think it'd go well with black, gray, navy, blue, camel, cream and even orange and red coats for winter. I believe BE is not this year's color (others with better H knowledge please chime in). This year's new colors are anamone and bamboo. I saw a lot of turquoise, blue izmir and blue jean in various style bags being offered this year. That said it doesn't mean BE won't ever show up. With H, you just never know or you may have to go the reseller route. I was able to get a BE K wallet through H.com but not sure about bags. G'luck with your decision.

Thanks for replying. I have a BE ullysees & didn't know it was a hard to get colour. Well seems like I have to look for alternatives. Actually blue izmir does not look too bad. And there's a new colour coming up... blue paradise. Let's wait and see.