Turquoise and Violet! I am in heaven...

Yep great color. Saw this bag at the boutque. However, two things concern me re: this bag,
1, shoulder strap is leather/nylon, looks kinda cheap irl
2. leather is really, really thin, almost balenciaga-like. Really, really slouchy. It looks good in pic, but not sure how it will wear.

Waiting for the violet paddy/bay/lucite lock...

Yeah, I'm not sure how much I like these super slouchy hobo styles, but the colors are TDF.

Acshih- do you know if they are making any new colors of Paddy satchel's in 2008?

noir, sable, chocolate, blanc,argent, celadon (light green), jade(??dark green). Some with lucite locks. 3 colors on lucite, transparent, amber and black.

A really dark violet paddy capsule chain (??), from SA's description.

noir, sable, chocolate, blanc,argent, celadon (light green), jade(??dark green). Some with lucite locks. 3 colors on lucite, transparent, amber and black.

Oh my! Thank you for the info! I'm so excited now! Any idea when they'll be in stores?? I can't wait to snatch up a green or violet one! :nuts:

Celadon and dark violet sound TDF. :heart: I can see my Chloe addiction won't be cured anytime soon.