turquoise 08 work - w GSH or GGH ?

orange4197

Apr 5, 2007
would like to ask you fellow B ladies, which hardware best suits turq 08 work ? so far im for GSH .. but saw pics of other works with other colors than turq ... mostly with GGH ... but i think turq is better with silver right ?

I prefer GSH over GGH by a gigantic, immesurable margin.

Having said that, IMO GSH generally casts a cooling glow on colors, and GGH a warming glow. I believe the 08 Turq needs to be warmed rather than cooled. So I may prefer 08 Turq with GGH. But I'm not committed to this fleeting preference because I also LOVE outpt's GSH Work.

Here's a pic of my GGH Turq.

attachment.php

hmm.. totally agree w/ what deco says in regards to

silver = cool
gold = warm.

Personal preference... I can't pull off gold.. so I'd have to side w/ silver.

Both are gorgeous... it's a win-win situation~! :tup:

Here's another photo for comparison. I have the damndest time trying to capture this color and HW. I'm on the fence about keeping this bag only because the leather doesn't inspire droooooool. F/W 07 really spoiled the hell out of me! I looooooove the color, just ho hum about the leather.

attachment.php

Attachments

• 111.jpg
    111.jpg
    175.9 KB · Views: 217
IMHO and based on my own struggling with the GSH or GGH for my BG City, I realize that it's really not an easy choice. However, I have to say that based on my Turqoise color I have seen IRL, I would think that the GGH will stand out more. The GSH looks good as well and totally agree with Decophile's comments about warm/cold colors.

In general, the blue color should be the cold color family. However, as Turquoise should have a hue of green, I would say it goes a bit to the warm color family. Also because blue+yellow=green. Therefore, I would suggest the GGH to make the 08 Turquoise a bit closer to the true Turquoise (with a hue of green).