Turquoise '08 Work and Day... nd I'm not sure I'm finished yet! Blue comparison pics

south-of-france

Work hard, play hard
O.G.
May 4, 2006
Ok some of you remember the "so excited"-thread last week (regarding my first book hitting the stores this week) and I decided that this was a splendid excuse to indulge in Bal and my favorite color :yahoo: It's been a long day and I will post better pics later but I tried to capture the real turquoise color and took a comparison shot or two of turq '08 and '05. Turq '05 is a bit darker, greener, and - in the shade - duller (gulp, what I mean is non-neony)! :sweatdrop:

Here you go:

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

:love::love::love:

Attachments

• 2turq.jpg
    2turq.jpg
    64.8 KB · Views: 9,631
  • handles.jpg
    handles.jpg
    77.6 KB · Views: 64
  • turq0508.jpg
    turq0508.jpg
    69.4 KB · Views: 534
  • turq05082.jpg
    turq05082.jpg
    60.5 KB · Views: 1,033
Of course we remember your "so excited" thread (congrats again on your book!!).....mmmmmmmmmm.......some gorgy turq bags you got there....I think I´m in love,lol

Kat

Thank you :love:

I'll take lots of comparison pics soon (I have electric blue, sky blue, aquamarine, blue india, turq 05, cornflower... :shame:smile: so if you're after one particular comparison, please let me know! :yes:

Thank you for posting the comparison pictures!! I never seen any Turq 05 in person, but everytime I see it on PF, it looks like an awesome color that I have to get my hands on~!!!

One question though, is the leather on your Day 08 Turq better than the Work? or they are the same?

I got my Turq city and even though the leather is thick, it feels very dry.. It might also because of the weather over here.. but it might be NM.

Thanks~!!