Turquoise '08 Work and Day... nd I'm not sure I'm finished yet! Blue comparison pics

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. NORDSTROM WINTER SALE Up to 40% off until February 23rd! Free shipping and free returns! Shop The Sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. [​IMG]

:yahoo:

Attached Files:

2. More...

[​IMG]

Different lighting...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

:supacool:

Attached Files:

3. OHHHHHHH MYYYYYYY GODDDDDDDDD!!!
    SOUTH, you made my heart beat so fast, you have got THE BEST OF ALL BLUES collection, oh my, oh my, i try to breathe but this collection is TDF, i love all your blues, you've got the best blue bags EVER!!!!!:love::love::love:
    :drool::drool: faint...:lol:

4. Oh my gosh, you are the BLUE Bbag :queen:!!! Congrats on your lovely collection!!! :love:

Thanks for posting the pics, great comparison photos...great to see the differences in shades!

You should post these pics in the reference section if you haven't already done so!!

5. Awww sweetie!!! I knew you'd probably love it, fellow blue bag nut!!! :love: :lol:

Thank you redney!!! :shame: :love:

6. Absolutely gorgeous ... all of it!:drool::drool::drool:

7. Those are beautiful!!! What pictures!!!

8. All Hail the Queen!

Amazing!!

9. Seriously stunning...color, leather...ummmm!!! Congrats!!

10. Wow, beautiful!!!!!!!!!! :love:

This is the most amazing blue collection. And the most valuable reference for us all. Thanks so much for taking the time to post these pictures, s-o-f.

I can now see why everybody loves turquoise 05 -- amazing colour. Gorgeous. :tup:

11. Congrats on your book and your new purchases! i love turquoise especially on the day!

12. oh my god..i just saw your blues collection..they are breath taking!!

13. CONGATULATIONS!!! love love the turqoise!! its sooooooo yummy!!!

14. THANKS for posting your comparison pics!!! :ty: You're the blue queen alright! Now I can see how green the 05 Turq is. Even Aquamarine looks closer to it than the 08 Turq. But 08 Turq's super bright and hot in its own right!

15. Thank you all! Yay I'm a queen, lol! :nuts:

:tpfrox::ty: