Turquoise '08 Work and Day... nd I'm not sure I'm finished yet! Blue comparison pics

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Spring Sale is now live! Serious savings on customer favorites - up to 40% off with free shipping and free returns. Shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. lovely!!

2. Thanks for the comparo pics, s-o-f! The 05 Turq is my HG but wow, can I just say that your 08 Turq does make it look a little duller by comparison! I'll be revisiting this thread to see your additional pictures (that you said you were going to post), and CONGRATS again!

3. Oh yes, could I please trouble you to post a comparison between 05 Turq, 08 Turq, and Aquamarine ? I can't get my head around how similar/different they are!

4. I absolutely love this color and seeing your beautiful pictures only confirms that I need more turq '08!!! I have the PT rh and a rh coin purse on the way, but I'm thinking a Weekender would rock!!! Thanks for the inspiration and congrats on your bags and Law book!

5. i love 'em all. i am dying to see the turq/aqua comparision. thanks for your lovely pics south. congrats!

6. Wow, I'm blown away by these, so beautiful!!:heart:

7. thank you for sharing!! congrats on your turq goodies.. yum yum!

8. Thanks dear... I second Jo_ee's request... :smile:

9. Thanks for the comparison pictures, SOF! I love your 05 First!! :heart:

10. Congrats!!! I love the '08 Turq too!

11. now we need to see some modeling pics of those beauties. please south please.

12. south-of-france, you have the best Turquoise collection :love: Thanks for posting comparison photos. Both your new bags look totally luscious. I second delmilano's request for modeling pics :woohoo:

13. gorgeous bags, love the color.

14. So gorgeous! Congrats on the book and the bags!

15. Thank you ladies! :heart: Wow, this is the first time I've been named a Bbag :queen:! :nuts: :ty:

I just took pics of my blue bags side by side... I'll upload now! :sweatdrop: