Turquoise '05 City!!!!

1. Wow! What a beauty indeed! And the seller's taken so many gorgeous pics! I'm so impressed with the photography, lol! I couldn't take a decent pic of my lampo zippers when I last tried. Hmm, this is a good challenge for me.:lol:

2. holy crap!!! I want I want I want I want :crybaby:

3. ^^^why are you crying HAT???

4. Big, bright and beautiful....WOW! Cheer up, Hat, these blue babies come up relatively often if you have to pass on this one.

5. i saw it at 5am this morning and thought i was still dreaming. the color is so gorgeous.:love: i hope it goes to a PFer.

6. I loooooove that bag. The color is one of my favorites!!!

7. Ooh! I knew I should have waited, but I just got a Turquoise 05 Twiggy. I really want this City!!

8. 5AM!!! You're up early!!!

9. What are you going to do?

10. Is the '05 turq a bit shiny?? Or is it just the flash. Looking for something matte. Would i be disappointed?

11. I might return my Twiggy and try for the City. But the seller I bought it from takes a 15% restocking fee, which is around $185 or so. :crybaby:

12. It's not shiny at all. It's so gorgeous. The leather is nothing like the 06 leather!

13. ^^^well atleast you can return it! Maybe the seller will take less for restocking fee?

14. Hubba, Hubba! Cal likey!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice