Turquoise 04 clutch

1. I almost didn't want to post this... because I want to buy it :P But I figured I shouldn't be selfish here and share the love! :roflmfao:

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=150000728924

The tres beautiful turquoise clutch... from a lovely PFer (I believe). I am definitely going to get this - really regret bidding and not doing a BIN now! :shocked:

2. ^^Beautiful clutch. I'm holding out for my dream classique - but I hope you win your auction! :heart:

3. Oooh Beverly, I hope you win! Firstclass is the seller - and she is wonderful and the clutch is absolutely breathtaking :love:

4. Yessss I kept thinking about it but I just couldn't do it right now, good luck beverly, it's absolutely beautiful!! And the seller is a sweetheart (good luck to you too, I dear :heart:)

5. Thanks for sharing Beverly! Firstclass is very sweet! Good luck to you both!!

6. Good luck Beverly. That is a great color and a really cute bag.

7. Beverly-girl, that's very sweet of you to share, but you should get it!!!

8. It is a gorgeous clutch and Firstclass is a sweetheart:heart: I hope someone here gets it :yes:

9. wow, it's up to $395 now & Beverly-girl will have to wait 'till july 3rd :blink:...i'd be going crazy if i had to wait that long!!!

p.s. good luck to both Firstclass & Beverly :flowers:

10. Awwwwwww . . . yes, it's my auction !! Beverly . . . crossing fingers you get it :yes:;) - good luck :love: . Thank you ladies for all your compliments :shame:

11. firstclass, good luck with the sale! it's gorgeous!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice