Turquoise '04 City!!!

1. AARRRGGG!!!! it's gorgeous!!!!

2. beautiful color! did you post pics of yours zacorey? i'd love to see it!

3. I have pictures I want to post but I am waiting for my black work to get here so I can post them together! I'll start a thread now about my turq!!! I'm bored! LOL:lol:

4. woohoo!!! :wlae::yahoo::wlae:

5. reovi, aren't u looking for an ink? got tempted huh girl? ;)

6. Girlfriend, I got my ink! I don't mess around ! LOL ;) On to the next obsession, either a bordeaux twiggy or a turquoise something... What about you?

7. It looks so soft and slouchy.Gorgeous bag!:heart:

8. oh my my my, YOU"RE FAST reovi :P
    my next purchase is going to be a WORK, not decide which colour though... and i'm tempted to get a marni too! i'm losing my mind

9. I was tempted to get a work, too, so I could carry my laptop in it, but I am tough on my laptop bags, so I decided against it. Would not want to deface a beautiful b-bag! Forgive my ignorance, but what is a marni? One of the new styles? I am a fan of the mid-afternoon myself... And yes, I am fast, so if anyone needs me to look for bags for them, let me know, it will give MY bank account a break!!!

10. Thanks reovi!!!:heart: I don't know anything about the seller. The color is hard to find. The only thing is that is is a fairly light color so I am always kind of worried about it getting dirty.

Does anyone know if it would be okay to use the AG spray on this color bag??? I really want to spray away!:lol: Will the color darken from the spray? If it does- I don't think it would bother me!

11. that's what in my mind too zac, i think turqoise '04 and bubblegum pink '05 are 2 b-bags that's easily fades.

12. me too me too

work is next!!! thinking black.. but then again......

grenat is very very nice.... but i am of the mimi camp.. i go for leather texture over color.. so i am going to pick out my next bag in person..

even though this 04 one is so pretty, and definitely soft.. i am holdin g out for that work

seahorses,,, did you pick a color for your work?

13. Congrats, Zac! It's beautiful!!! :heart: As for the AG spray, I've only used it on dark bags and it never altered the color so I can't vouch for it on light bags. I can see how you will want to protect it, though. Perhaps you can contact AG and ask them? I know some people on the LV forum have had great luck with Shining Monkey, but it is marketed for car interiors/seats. I don't know how it will effect the soft leather on the Balenciagas. I tried to e-mail them, but I haven't received a response in over a month.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice