Turquise Edith

1. Hi,

Anyone got the Turquise and can post modeling pics? I am still trying to decide which color to get. My friend thinks it looks more feminine in the turquise.. what do you girls think?

Hanne

2. Don't have one, so I cant post any pics... but from what I have seen, the turquoise is tdf - a stunning colour that would look good with many outfits. I agree with your friend, it's a feminine colour - but you could surely dress it up or down. The whiskey is very nice too, I guess it depends on what other bags you have and how you would normally dress. The turquoise is bolder imo, and stands out more. It would make a great summer colour, but would look good with fall colours (rust, brown, black) too. Good luck with your choice & let us know what you decide!

3. Thanks a lot Vicky.

I feel like I am going mad trying to decide what to get *LOL* I am also craving for a mousse Paddington - I love the color after having tried "your" baby mousse paddy at the store.

Right now I have:
    Louis Vuitton mocha Pont Neuf
    Balenciaga magenta Day bag
    Mulberry oak Rosemary
    Chloe blanc pocket Paddington
    Chloe anthracite baby Paddington

I really dont know what I need, but I love the paddy in whisky and mousse, Edith in all colors except black :love:

Opinions appreciated!

H

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice