turq, aqua, yellow, french blue...

hello ladies :smile: thank you for the lovely compliments!! I just got my fb work yesterday and I looove her so much! Her color is not as vibrant as my fb ggh city but she is still gorgeous. She was treated with lmb and I must say I love the smell. Hehe. I'm actually using her this weekend for my bday trip!

Menopausalmama I'm so sorry I didnt check with you or give you credit for your pic, I hope u don't mind. :sad:

lovelygarments I bought the bag

In any case ladies, the fb work pic is from ebay. At the time I posted the pic I still hadn't gotten her from the post office. I will take my own pics of her when I have time this week and post them up :smile:

Hi L......

its OK now that I know it is you!!!!( I sold her the bag 2 wks ago):tup::tup::tup:
enjoy your bag!!!!

hello ladies :smile: thank you for the lovely compliments!! I just got my fb work yesterday and I looove her so much! Her color is not as vibrant as my fb ggh city but she is still gorgeous. She was treated with lmb and I must say I love the smell. Hehe. I'm actually using her this weekend for my bday trip!

Menopausalmama I'm so sorry I didnt check with you or give you credit for your pic, I hope u don't mind. :sad:

lovelygarments I bought the bag

In any case ladies, the fb work pic is from ebay. At the time I posted the pic I still hadn't gotten her from the post office. I will take my own pics of her when I have time this week and post them up :smile: