turq, aqua, yellow, french blue...

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. hello ladies! i hardly ever take pics of my goodies but i finally got over my laziness tonight and decided to snap away. i just got the yellow and turq during the nm promo. i'm going to be posting pics of my entire collection so stay tuned!

i've been making tweeks to my collection. i have some cities with GGH from 07 that i want to cnvert to RH works if i find them. so far i've found my city GGH city's replacement and she's on route to me...i can't wait to get her!

in the meantime...here is ms. aquamarine 2007. i've been using her for the last 2 weeks. i had her stashed in my closet and decided to take her out and now i can't put her away! the leather is sooo soft and think on her.

Attached Files:

2. here's miss french blue 2007. she will soon be leaving to a good home (i hope!) i've hardly ever used her but her leather is AMAZING. i was studying her carefully tonight and i almost don't want to let her go, but she has to :crybaby:

Attached Files:

3. they are sad to have to part :crybaby:

Attached Files:

4. here's one of the newest additions to my collection :heart:

miss turquoise GSH work. she is also very thick and soft. :woohoo:

Attached Files:

5. now comes miss BOLD. i wanted her so badly but almost didn't get because her was afraid she'd be TOO much but i am so glad she came home to me! she's a little lazy and loves to slouch :rolleyes:

Attached Files:

6. this is the baby i am waiting for to replace miss french city GGH

MISS FB WORK RH!! :yahoo:

Attached Files:

7. congrats girl! beautiful collection!

8. group shot of my babies

Attached Files:

9. noooow. i was looking through my collection and stumbled upon a green kate spade that looks very similar to my AG!

Attached Files:

10. You have some beauties there! I'm drooling over your turquoise.

11. here's my AG :love:

Attached Files:

12. aaaand my amazing 04 black FB

Attached Files:

13. fashion, I am inlove with your Aqua!! TDF leather indeed!! So you are replacing her with RH Aqua City?:smile:

14. Very nice collection!!!

15. Jzlyn and allegradiamore THANK YOU!!

chinkee21 thank you! yesss i'd like to replace her with either a work or a city =)