turq 08, skyblue gsh or vert thyme gsh

rica

Aug 11, 2006
im trying to pick which will be my next color in a city...turq 08, skyblue gsh or vert thyme gsh

i currently have a plomb pt. i usually wear a lot of yellow, green, brown, pink, grey, black, beige w jeans or khakis & summery dresses. Which color do you think I will get more use out of????

I would probably go with the Turquoise because I tend to prefer RH on the City, but the SB is probably my favorite blue this season and would look amazing with the colors that you tend to wear!

^^ Ditto!! I saw Turq for the first time yesterday, it really didn't do anything for me :Push: I never really cared much for SB, so definitely VT!!:tup: When are you getting off the purse ban?:graucho:

^^ Ditto!! I saw Turq for the first time yesterday, it really didn't do anything for me :Push: I never really cared much for SB, so definitely VT!!:tup: When are you getting off the purse ban?:graucho:

well, i just sold one of my LV's:okay: so im hoping i can convince dh to put up the rest of the balance for a new city:yahoo:

im just so confused about the color:confused1:...i like vert thyme but im thinking maybe a brighter color would be better since I have a plomb pt and my other bags are LV's (damier & mono).

Vert thyme may not be as bright as the other colours you are considering but it is def a colour. Nothing like plomb, which is much more neutral.

Can you look at the bags and try them? That way you'll know which one is for you!

Vert thyme may not be as bright as the other colours you are considering but it is def a colour. Nothing like plomb, which is much more neutral.

Can you look at the bags and try them? That way you'll know which one is for you!

wish i could...but the bal store here in manila isnt open yet. i will be ordering this bag from out of the country