turnlock chipping!!!

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. did this ever happen to your bianca bags?. i just baught mine a few weeks ago from nords and i just noticed today that the turnlock is chipping...its really not that noticable when the turnlock is positioned vertically (or locked), but it just bugs me knowing i paid full price for the bag and this is the quality i expect.:yes::s thanks!!

PS. I would return it but its the last one in the whole company (nords that is), and i dont know where else i could find a larga bianca in black in brand new/perfect condition.

2. my turnlock came chipped too :cursing:

3. ^ where did yours from? and which color do you have? is the hw gold or silver?

4. I got my bag during the botkier sale online- it's the small cherry one with the silver/metal colored hardware. I know some of the other ladies experienced chipping on their biancas too

5. Chipping?! I don't want to see any chipping on my Bianca!!

6. I've also experienced some chipping/scratching, and I have a chocolate bianca with silver hardware. I baby that bag, so I don't know how it happened. The hardware must be much more fragile than it looks. I'm a little disappointed with the hardware overall, because my turnlock is loose/falling out, too. :sad:

7. My turnlock fell off and I was able to send it to Botkier who did a beautiful job replacing it for $25 I think.