Turnkey Lock - Crazy ????

I wonder if anyone can tell whether it becomes looser or tighter if they turned it clockwise, then back, then counterclockwise (a specific number of turns)

rainrowan said:
I wonder if anyone can tell whether it becomes looser or tighter if they turned it clockwise, then back, then counterclockwise (a specific number of turns)

you mean you think they can be tightened just by turning it? at the risk of encouraging anyone (:lol:), i didn't think they were... screwed in.

ha ha I wouldn't want anyone's turnlock to fall off, that's for sure.

Now that I think about it, if they were screwed in, there might be alot more missing turnlocks... (!!)

This is getting soooo funny!! :yahoo:
Or so filthy dirty!! :roflmfao:

I didn't get a chance to call Claude today at Hermes, but will try tomorrow. Isn't he always too busy to talk on the phone? I tried a few months ago and couldn't get to him. I'll try anyway...in this heat maybe he will definately be indoors working on screws!! :graucho:

i'm sure it varies from day to day. when i was there, he was sitting there all alone. but in this heat, there may be dozens of women who are eager to get his hands on their bags.

HiHeels said:
i'm sure it varies from day to day. when i was there, he was sitting there all alone. but in this heat, there may be dozens of women who are eager to get his hands on their bags.

OR their hands on HIS bags..........ewwww - can't believe I just typed that..............:yucky: :lol:

Kristie.F said:
OR their hands on HIS bags..........ewwww - can't believe I just typed that..............:yucky: :lol:
Puh-lease, ladies! The gutter is only so big, we can't all cram in there all at once. :roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao:

Hermes gutter party: RSVP, BYOOB (Bring your own orange box)!

lovehermes said:
This is getting soooo funny!! :yahoo:
Or so filthy dirty!! :roflmfao:

I didn't get a chance to call Claude today at Hermes, but will try tomorrow. Isn't he always too busy to talk on the phone? I tried a few months ago and couldn't get to him. I'll try anyway...in this heat maybe he will definately be indoors working on screws!! :graucho:
Sometimes, Claude's just not there. When he is, he is very good about taking calls. There's another craftsman there should you have any questions, Pierre.

And *ahem* I saw Claude first.