Turning the blues into blueberries reveal

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I hope everyone is staying safe and healthy during this global pandemic. I tend to shop to take my mind off of everything. My DH on the other hand has the news on from the moment he wakes up to the moment he falls asleep...he’s driving me crazy...lol.

A shoutout to @nashpoo for sharing the 10% off of Chanel at The Webster Boutique and her SA info. I’ve never heard of Webster but they might be a new luxury stop when we’re allowed out. I had a great shopping experience via text. The SA was super helpful and patient. I was pretty specific in what I was looking for and fortunately, I had some choices. Some of you know what I ended up with so not only was it 10% off but I also didn’t need to pay sales tax. Here’s my reveal...
    Adjustments.JPG
    It came in the stock box which I’m fine with as it was delivered in 1 day and I have enough Chanel black boxes.

Adjustments.JPG
    Small Trendy CC in Bleu Clair
    I’m not going to lie. This light color has me a little nervous but it’s absolutely beautiful.

IMG_4638.JPG IMG_4640.JPG IMG_4641.JPG
    Adjustments.JPG
    It still had all of the plastic on it.

Thanks for letting me share during these uncertain times.

jpezmom, GTOFan, Egel and 29 others like this.
  2. Such a pretty pastel blue. Very spring like... congrats on your bag and at a such a great deal to boot.

Venessa84 likes this.
  3. Absolutely stunning! Wear it in good health!

Venessa84 likes this.
  4. Congrats on this beauty — this sky blue is absolutely gorgeous!! What a fantastic addition to your fabulous collection. Love it :heart:. Enjoy Venessa :smile:.

Venessa84 likes this.
  5. So beautiful!

Venessa84 likes this.
  6. Congratulations!! That color and bag is absolutely stunning

Venessa84 likes this.
  7. it is lovely, enjoy!

Venessa84 likes this.
  8. Congrats! The color is gorgeous :smile: so glad you got to score something!!

shopmycloset_lk and Venessa84 like this.
  9. So gorg! Congrats, I love the color!!

Venessa84 likes this.
  10. beautiful color!

Venessa84 likes this.
  11. Congrats on adding this beauty to your collection and getting a good deal on it, too. That color is very pretty, in my opinion. Like a clear blue sky. :heart::tup:

Venessa84 likes this.
  12. It is so pretty!! Congrats!!

Venessa84 likes this.
  13. wow, such a happy hue of blue - perfect for this time!!

Venessa84 and missconvy like this.
  14. This is gorgeous! Enjoy!!

Venessa84 likes this.
  15. Beautiful and enjoy the bag❤️

Venessa84 likes this.