Turning the blues into blueberries reveal

Venessa84

O.G.
Aug 20, 2013
I hope everyone is staying safe and healthy during this global pandemic. I tend to shop to take my mind off of everything. My DH on the other hand has the news on from the moment he wakes up to the moment he falls asleep...he’s driving me crazy...lol.

A shoutout to @nashpoo for sharing the 10% off of Chanel at The Webster Boutique and her SA info. I’ve never heard of Webster but they might be a new luxury stop when we’re allowed out. I had a great shopping experience via text. The SA was super helpful and patient. I was pretty specific in what I was looking for and fortunately, I had some choices. Some of you know what I ended up with so not only was it 10% off but I also didn’t need to pay sales tax. Here’s my reveal...
Adjustments.JPG
It came in the stock box which I’m fine with as it was delivered in 1 day and I have enough Chanel black boxes.

Adjustments.JPG
Small Trendy CC in Bleu Clair
I’m not going to lie. This light color has me a little nervous but it’s absolutely beautiful.

IMG_4638.JPGIMG_4640.JPGIMG_4641.JPG
Adjustments.JPG
It still had all of the plastic on it.

Thanks for letting me share during these uncertain times.

Congrats on this beauty — this sky blue is absolutely gorgeous!! What a fantastic addition to your fabulous collection. Love it :heart:. Enjoy Venessa :smile:.

Reactions: Venessa84
I hope everyone is staying safe and healthy during this global pandemic. I tend to shop to take my mind off of everything. My DH on the other hand has the news on from the moment he wakes up to the moment he falls asleep...he’s driving me crazy...lol.

A shoutout to @nashpoo for sharing the 10% off of Chanel at The Webster Boutique and her SA info. I’ve never heard of Webster but they might be a new luxury stop when we’re allowed out. I had a great shopping experience via text. The SA was super helpful and patient. I was pretty specific in what I was looking for and fortunately, I had some choices. Some of you know what I ended up with so not only was it 10% off but I also didn’t need to pay sales tax. Here’s my reveal...
View attachment 4702590
It came in the stock box which I’m fine with as it was delivered in 1 day and I have enough Chanel black boxes.

View attachment 4702591
Small Trendy CC in Bleu Clair
I’m not going to lie. This light color has me a little nervous but it’s absolutely beautiful.

View attachment 4702592View attachment 4702593View attachment 4702594
View attachment 4702595
It still had all of the plastic on it.

Thanks for letting me share during these uncertain times.
Congrats on adding this beauty to your collection and getting a good deal on it, too. That color is very pretty, in my opinion. Like a clear blue sky. :heart::tup:

Reactions: Venessa84