Turning Gold In For Cash

Status
Not open for further replies.

baglady2007

Jun 1, 2007
MidWest
As you know there are a ton of gold scams that were just written about in the media this week. I ordered one of those envelops and never sent my stuff in...so happy I didn't.

Today I went to MOA to The Gold Guys and was not looking forward to the experience as it felt like a desperate move for cash or something. But the experience turned out great and I walked out with $360 for a bunch of crappy gold jewelry that was gifts from ex's. The heaviest item was my wedding band so I was very happy with the value, about double what I thought it would be.

If you google them be careful as there are a dozen sites doing rip off versions of their site. Their' is goldguys.com and I worked with Shane (952-465-3489) who is one of the owners - good guy, good ethical ideology based on the hour conversation I had about business experiences.

Anyway it was the whole experience was soo much more positive than I had expected that I told Shane I would put out a good word for them.

nifferchic71

Sweetness
O.G.
Jan 17, 2009
Sunny Florida
I also used a local guy here in South Florida and he was great!! He will come to your office, home or local bank. I took all of my gold from when I was a young teen, from my ex husband and my ex boss. I walked away with $1100. I put it in my son's bank account because I figured I didn't miss it and he could really use it when he turns 18 :love:

If anybody lives in the south Florida area and would like his number...PM me.

Last edited:

may556

VTX RIDER
Jan 21, 2009
WV, USA
goldfellow.com is a good one too. I used them, explains everything on the site, i received 560. just for broken chains, rings, etc.

Swanky

Admin
Admin
O.G.
Jan 12, 2006
Please only post DEALS & STEALS here.

Feel free to do a search and join any one of our other threads about cashing in gold.

Status
Not open for further replies.