DELETED

I agree with everyone, I turned down a kelly a few days ago, I felt very bad for the SA but I would rather wait and get exactly what I would like. Dont worry, Hermes are still making bags and you will get what you desire.x

It's not a stupid move. It's good that you turned down that Birkin 50. It's super huge. Just stick to something that you want and you know you are going to use especially if you spend a fortune on it.

you did the right thing, it's too expensive a bag to settle for one you don't really want.

i do wish i was super strong so i could carry around a 50, i think they look great! or that they'd make a birkin with wheels :lol: it might not look quite right though :s

IMO, 50 is too heavy unless you fly private. Your perfect bag will come...

p.s. I have a 40 graphite clemence, and it has given me tendonitis in my arm "Birkinitis").

If one should carry a birkin on one arm all the time and suffer "Birkinitis":lol:, what do you call someone who carries a birkin on alternate arms and still suffer Birkinitis? "Bibirkinitis" :upsidedown:

Yes, I agree. Pass on the 50. It's an impossible bag to use with ease and grace, without having to haul it from time to time. It's already so heavy on its own without anything in it, can you imagine what it will feel like when it's stuffed? The day I own a 50, I must be able to hire a porter full time!