Turnaround Ligne from 2016 Fall Act I

Gossip Girl

Mar 2, 2011
So Act I is trickling in slowly, and I am sharing some sneak peeks of the Turnaround ligne.

My first few observations:

1) Looks very similar to the boy bag, but I see where the name is derived from as some parts look upside town or "turned around"
2) is made of the washed caviar leather that will be used for many of the bags (including classics) for Act I
3) Flaps come in 3 sizes (small square $3,200, small rectangular $3,200, medium/large $3,400) and tote $4,200 (Love the look of the tote) - attachments in this order.

Other notes: not sure how well the matte/washed caviar will wear... I do love the look but not the material. What say you guys, TPF?
(mods - couldn't decide whether this belongs in Chanel General or Shopping, so please move if needed)

Attachments

• turnaround1.jpg
    turnaround1.jpg
    339.8 KB · Views: 616
  • turnaround2.jpg
    turnaround2.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 735
  • turnaround3.jpg
    turnaround3.jpg
    666.8 KB · Views: 670
  • turnaroundtote.jpg
    turnaroundtote.jpg
    541.7 KB · Views: 652
Reactions: Roku
Thanks for the pics. Very interesting. I just wish it's not washed caviar. The purple color is lovely, just really not a fan of that type of leather. Need to wait for more info and review from others.

Not liking this style at all! I hated this clasp on the patent SLG's that were available for SS and still hate it now. Looks like a knock off Chanel CC clasp [emoji107]

Reactions: Plumeria233
Thanks for the pics. Very interesting. I just wish it's not washed caviar. The purple color is lovely, just really not a fan of that type of leather. Need to wait for more info and review from others.
+1 I agree completely
Love the shapes, not so much the washed caviar
Oh come on Chanel!!

Reactions: gail13
Thank you for these pics! I like the look of the washed for certain bags, but not classics. Let's hope they will be gorg! My DH is hoping they are ugly! Lol!

Reactions: Roku
Not liking this style at all! I hated this clasp on the patent SLG's that were available for SS and still hate it now. Looks like a knock off Chanel CC clasp [emoji107]
It looks like some of the clasps are supposed to look like the boy clasp but they forgot to close it or something... haha