Turn Around Flap

  1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. IMG_1469213961.643824.jpg

    My SA took pics of it prior to purchasing. It comes in a square or rectangular size like a jumbo. Caviar leather RHW same chain length as a jumbo flap. This is called the Turn Around Flap.
  2. Very cool!! Thank you for posting!
  3. How does the flap and the buckle work? It looks super cool!
  4. IMG_1469215115.482139.jpg

    Squeeze like a boy bag
    princessDD likes this.
  5. Nice! It is a super stunning bag.