Turenne PM or Alma BB

Justluvabag

Aug 25, 2016
Hi all,
Had a really stressful few months and so decided a new bag is in order and I thought you may be able to help me decide.
I just want another crossbody but one that I can use more regularly. Was thinking of either of the above, the Alma would be in epi noir. I don't carry that much so downsizing isn't a problem.
In my crossbody collection so far I have the Duomo, Reverse Pochette Metis, Favorite MM in mono and the Pochette accessoire (mono and Azur)
Undecided and wanted to get a new bag this week....help please

@Justluvabag - I'm sorry you had a tough week. I agree - a new bag is just what you need as a picker upper! :yahoo:

My vote is for the Odeon or Turenne. Although the Alma BB is a smaller bag, it is still rigid and therefore doesn't lie against the body as well as more pliable bag. I would also tire of it hitting against my body (if that makes sense) A better crossbody bag for me is a bag which is pliable/softer, lies (somewhat) flat against the body and doesn't "beat me up".

For the month of May, I've been wearing my Odeon and it's such a carefree dream. June's bag of the month (for me) will be my Bloomsbury ( purchased last week), another great cross body option. Siracusa PM is another cross body bag option and for sure it's my July bag of the month.

I'm stalking the LV website for a Duomo (shoulder bag style). Hopefully, one will pop up soon and I can grab it.

Have u thought of the Mabillion? It's a great little crossbody. I have the Alma bb also and while it's cute I have to agree with luv2bling about it being rigid. I don't like it crossbody. It is also extremely small imo. It's my least used bag. I don't own the Turenne but I did try it on once, it was cute but it stuck out a little too much for my liking as a crossbody. Good luck with ur choice and hope u have better months ahead!

Sorry for the stressful months...a new handbag is sure to help you heal.
Was just in SF yesterday, my girlfriend bought the Turenne PM, I love it. I tried on a cute little EPI orange Alma BB, it was awkward. Stiff, hard to get into, and sat away from the body because of the ridged base. The Turenne PM is really a nice bag. I also like the Bloomsbury (Its on my wish list!)

Thanks for your help ladies. Means a lot I will let you know.
I do love the look of both and the Alma has been on my wishlist forever. I will probably end up with both eventually Hoping to try them out later on.
The mabillion is no longer on the website here in the U.K. I chose the Duomo over the Bloomsbury which I still love...oh decisions decisions

Reactions: luv2bling
I went to the store and I tried them both and couldn't choose between the two, but, I couldn't leave the Alma bb It's so gorgeous. I get what everyone says about the structure of the Alma being rigid, but it's so cute and made me smile more I know I will get more use out the Alma for the moment.
Thanks all

Attachments

• IMG_4992.JPG
    IMG_4992.JPG
    146.2 KB · Views: 1,911
I went to the store and I tried them both and couldn't choose between the two, but, I couldn't leave the Alma bb It's so gorgeous. I get what everyone says about the structure of the Alma being rigid, but it's so cute and made me smile more I know I will get more use out the Alma for the moment.
Thanks all
Great choice, congrats!

Reactions: Justluvabag