Turenne or Speedy B in DE

renee758

Aug 24, 2014
dear fellow LV addicts, I am obsessed with both, but they are too similar function and size-wise. I don't think I will get both....

Can you give me some advice? Any comment is appreciated.

I have the Turenne mm and the speedy b 30. I love them both. They both hold about the same. The speedy things do get lost inside but for some reason everything stays where I put it in the turenne. If you want an all weather bag I would go with the de speedy, if you like monogram print better I would go with the turenne Also the handles are longer on turenne so it's easier to carry on the arm. Hope this helps. ImageUploadedByPurseForum1413044210.448647.jpg

I have the Turenne mm and the speedy b 30. I love them both. They both hold about the same. The speedy things do get lost inside but for some reason everything stays where I put it in the turenne. If you want an all weather bag I would go with the de speedy, if you like monogram print better I would go with the turenne Also the handles are longer on turenne so it's easier to carry on the arm. Hope this helps. View attachment 2776449

Perfect picture!

Be Blessed MoNikki

Speedy b because no vachetta. Also I feel like damier goes with more colors so more versatile to wear. Speedy b does suffer from organization problem. It can be an excuse to buy a mini pochette and attach it inside so stuff doesn't get lost.

Speedy B +1.
Turenne looks a little dressier to me, IMO the speedy B is the perfect mix of function and formand can transition from dressy or casual or work much more easily.

Thank you all for your input.
Still hard to decide, I am more prone to the DE print but love the shape of Turenne better...
I know its a tough decision.
Throw me more thoughts if youbcould. Thank you.

Thank you all for your input.
Still hard to decide, I am more prone to the DE print but love the shape of Turenne better...
I know its a tough decision.
Throw me more thoughts if youbcould. Thank you.

What about Westminster then? To me the Westminster is the DE Turenne but it only has shoulder straps, no crossbody. I'm not sure if it's completely sold out or not. You could call CS and see. If it is you could go the preowned route.