Turenne or Siena GM...? Big enough for baby bag?

ElSeaPea

Dec 27, 2012
Sydney
HiLV lovers [emoji7]
I am due with my second child in a couple of weeks, and was wanting to treat my self to a new baby bag.
Do you think the Turenne GM is big enough to fit all the essentials of taking two children out?
The Siena would be more practical, however the Turenne I believe is slightly larger in dimensions?
Do the pleats make it too small?

The Turenne is sooo elegant! Just love it.

Anyone use either of these as their baby bag?
How do you find the size?

Alyciastone

Mar 29, 2017
I saw a video of someone who is a mom of 1 with a siena gm. She didn't have a lot for her baby in the bag though. I think the siena gm is close to the same size as a turenne mm even. The turenne gm seems really big and should fit a lot of items. I will be a first time mom and I have been looking for a bag that can also be a baby bag or part of a baby bag. First time mom, so unsure. I did think of the turenne gm because of that. I have the turenne pm and I love how beautiful it is. Right now, I am on the fence with tournelle mm, tourenne gm, speedy b 35 and speedy b 40. I saw somehwere that speedy b 35 fit perfectly i the back of a stroller. Congrats on your upcoming little one!

ElSeaPea

Dec 27, 2012
Sydney
Thanks, I like the Turenne because I don't think it would be as bulky as the the speedy b...? I think I'll have to go in and try them on to compare properly.
Good luck and congrats with your new adventure! Very exciting times. [emoji847]