Turenne or Delightful?

Oh so you slept on it and decided the Delightful was better? ;)

Haha you know me well! Just thinking Delightful because it was your initial choice for a few months now. I usually don't go for new releases because they always change something down the line.

But if you like the Turenne you'll have to go for it and see. I sure wished you could get in to look at the two side by side.

Be blessed,
MoNikki

Sent from my iPhone using PurseForum

I had my mind set on getting a Delightful MM before the price increase. However, I have been checking out the Turenne. After reading through the clubhouse posts and seeing all the pics, I am really liking the Turenne too. What should I do? I won't have time to get to a store so I need your opinions. Help! :smile:

Have you seen the delightful on other people? If you have and you've really been wanting it, I'd say I vote for delightful. In other words, you haven't seen the Turenne IRL which means you'd be choosing a bag you've never actually seen...my gut tells me you'd regret not getting the delightful since you've been wanting it. Good luck deciding...go with your instinct😉

I'll be honest! I have the delightful and haven't gotten much use out of it! Doesn't have a zipper and slouches a lot when you have your stuff in it...I have seen the turenne and I am actually thinking of getting one next week! It's very light wait and has a zipper, very functionl for daily use or travel. Good luck deciding:smile:

I vote Delightful! I might be the only person on this forum who isn't a fan of the turenne. I'm not a big fan of mono in general though. But the Delightful is one mono bag I'd probably consider getting!!

Turenne! You don't have a cross-body option bag yet, or a hand-held one, and this one will give you 2 in 1! It's also very cute and more unique looking than the Delightful, since it is a new style.