Turenne or Delightful?

Debbie1633

May 31, 2014
Washington, DC
I had my mind set on getting a Delightful MM before the price increase. However, I have been checking out the Turenne. After reading through the clubhouse posts and seeing all the pics, I am really liking the Turenne too. What should I do? I won't have time to get to a store so I need your opinions. Help! :smile:

Last edited:

winddancer

O.G.
Feb 11, 2009
Delightful! I just recently bought the mm, and I can't believe how much I love this bag! I should have bought it a lot sooner, it's the perfect bag, very spacious, comfortable, and very chic. I also love the turenne and plan on getting it in the near future. good luck on your decision!

BA77

May 3, 2014
These two are different in style. Do you carry more or less? If you carry more stuff, then Delightful. If you carry less, then Turenne.

Debbie1633

May 31, 2014
Washington, DC
I guess I should mention that I bought my first LV - a Totally MM - just a few months ago. I use the Totally mainly for work and I think my next purchase - Delightful or Turenne - will be for both work and play.

CornishMon

Be Blessed, MoNikki
Apr 30, 2014
I am going Delightful MM.

Be blessed,
MoNikki

Sent from my iPhone using PurseForum

PugsAndLV

Mar 30, 2014
Do you want a zip closure or an open bag? Do you want a bag with a wide shoulder strap or two ways to carry? Both are great so you can't really go wrong!