Turbolence color?? Opinions!!

I've seen one raisin and I would describe it as aubergine/eggplant. Turbolence however is like a royal purple (that's the way my SA describes it). It resembles a grape flavored Tootsie Roll pop. HTH

Thanks, LLANeedle, this helps. :heart: I've seen turbolence but not raisin, but from the picts i gather that raisin seems a bit darker, although I understand the shade would vary depending on the leather. Purple is a refreshing neutral, a departure from the usual black/brown/beige/camel. Just not sure which shade would work well for me.

I love my turbolence montaigne - the color goes with so much surprisingly. Its a very dark rich color. Love it!

^^I'm going to look to see if you have this pic posted somewhere. It must be gorgeous on the montaigne. I just received it in the long wallet and I really love it.

Although purple is big color this season, I still think it's classic and neutral. You can wear it with any other color. Beautiful. I am not into trends and at these prices want to love my bags for a long time. Enjoy it.