Turbolence color?? Opinions!!

LLANeedle

O.G.
Oct 5, 2007
Maryland
I've seen one raisin and I would describe it as aubergine/eggplant. Turbolence however is like a royal purple (that's the way my SA describes it). It resembles a grape flavored Tootsie Roll pop. HTH

Sum

Sep 23, 2007
Thanks, LLANeedle, this helps. :heart: I've seen turbolence but not raisin, but from the picts i gather that raisin seems a bit darker, although I understand the shade would vary depending on the leather. Purple is a refreshing neutral, a departure from the usual black/brown/beige/camel. Just not sure which shade would work well for me.

piperlu

O.G.
Jun 28, 2006
At the beach
I love my turbolence montaigne - the color goes with so much surprisingly. Its a very dark rich color. Love it!
^^I'm going to look to see if you have this pic posted somewhere. It must be gorgeous on the montaigne. I just received it in the long wallet and I really love it.

codyntara

O.G.
Oct 19, 2006
Although purple is big color this season, I still think it's classic and neutral. You can wear it with any other color. Beautiful. I am not into trends and at these prices want to love my bags for a long time. Enjoy it.

etsonis

O.G.
Jan 7, 2008
Chicago
Bichon Lover & noon, love both your bags in turbolence. Still can't make up mind if I should buy the veneta or get a wallet in the turbolence color.

Last edited:

Baggiana

O.G.
Feb 11, 2008
I was just told that the large pleated Veneta in turbulence is sold out in the US... any confirmation?

doreenjoy

zzz
Feb 6, 2008
There is a large pleated Veneta in turbolence at the San Francisco Neiman Marcus.

Ask for Eric or Ina in accessories!