Turandot Charlotte, should I?

HG, do you know which store in Florida? I had not heard this. Palm Beach recently had a reopening of its boutique, but the special issue scarf was a deeper pink (than original issue) of Parures Oceane from last spring. I thought there were only 100 issued (I could be wrong on that) and I was fortunate enough to acquire one. But I've never heard of a special reissue of Rencontre Oceane. That would have made a huge splash (pun intended:P ) in the scarf collecting world, I imagine.
Ooops, MaggieD, I might have gotten the name wrong. It probably WAS Parures Oceane!!!

Ooops, MaggieD, I might have gotten the name wrong. It probably WAS Parures Oceane!!!

It's soooo easy to get these sea-themed scarves confused! I can rattle off the names of just about all the sea-related scarves, but don't ask me about anything related to the horse-themed scarves. Anyway, the special issue Parures Oceane did fly out of the doors of the Palm Beach store, but just like with the DC/Tysons special issue of Les Ameriques, a number of them came back (can't you just hear it: "Thanks, honey, but pink is just not my color"). That's how I got my Parures. . . from a return; not from attending the big event.

Maggie - we're kindred spirits!

I would have LOVED the Parures Oceane in a deeper pink - I bought the green, and sent it off to be plissed, because it was...well...a little 'insipid', and the pleating has made it POP. I passed on the original pink for the very same reason, it was such a pastel, 'baby' pink.....deep pink I could do!!!

Bummer...sounds like I missed out, though!

You know what p*sses me off? All we got for our big new store openiong was a bloody Twilly.....and I'm not really a Twilly girl, in fact, it hasn't been out of it's box since I brought it home!

Anyone else get theirs today?

I must say that it is even more beautiful IRL. I don't think anyone will be disappointed. I'm half tempted to call for the coral one as well....

i got mine tonight! omg it is WAY more beautiful then i could have imagined. yes, the purple is nearly black but i did think the inside was more lilac than blue. thank you all so much for convincing me. i love it!

you are!!! seriously i opened and thought OMG. it's is beyond belief. so classy and the colors are so yummy. just so vibrant and happy and lovely! i did for a second think "i wonder how the coral is..." but i'm sure it would not have been good on me.

its is definately not a true lilac. but then again you're talking to someone who's apt lighting is so dim i can barely see...