Tup's Jumpin' on The Poppy Bandwagon! Reveal w/PICS!

Tuptake2006

Disappeared!
Jun 14, 2008
I figured I'd reveal my peices from this past weekend. My hubby was nice enough to take me to the outlet, even though I believe he had a hidden agenda...

Uploading pics now!

Oook, so I wasn't Poppy's #1 fan when they first started releasing stuff (kinda like some of us) but it's been growing on me!

I had to have this!

Poppy Starlet in Magenta... I know, another pink bag. I can't help myself!

Is there a Pink Bags Annoymous that I can go to?

Attachments

• PS1.jpg
    PS1.jpg
    135.2 KB · Views: 105
  • PS2.jpg
    PS2.jpg
    142.2 KB · Views: 95
  • PS3.jpg
    PS3.jpg
    144.7 KB · Views: 82
Crystal, it can be.... I find it kinda uncomfy, as I feel like I am stuffing my sausage arm through a tiny hole. So for me, no. For others, yes! I think donnalynn carries her's on her arm, the lucky girl!

inch - hee hee, thanks!

And I also picked up the Patent Groovy in Spearmint!

I really lurve this bag! I didn't think I'd be too big on the groovy, but once I saw it, I knew. I should have bought a couple, but silly me, I didn't.

Hubby didn't even go in with me, so I could have bought the store and he wouldn't have been any the wiser.

Attachments

• PG1.jpg
    PG1.jpg
    138.8 KB · Views: 76
  • PG2.jpg
    PG2.jpg
    140.2 KB · Views: 50
And I also picked up the Patent Groovy in Spearmint!

I really lurve this bag! I didn't think I'd be too big on the groovy, but once I saw it, I knew. I should have bought a couple, but silly me, I didn't.

Hubby didn't even go in with me, so I could have bought the store and he wouldn't have been any the wiser.
I saw that irl, they had them at my outlet, I went with ruby, and I love it! Congrats, its a great bag

leenie - They had the ruby too, it is gorgeous, I am regretting not getting that one as well!

bunny - I don't know what my deal is lately, but I have been allover the patent! And lovin' it!

I found my camera... LO hid it, uploading more now!!