Tup's Jumpin' on The Poppy Bandwagon! Reveal w/PICS!

you should do a collection pic, cuz i love all your bag!!!!

I've started to photograph my bags and I think I am going to do a collection and reveal thread under the shopping section, being that I've been buying & revealing so much. Plus I know there are a few bags that I never revealed when I was preggo last time! :biggrin:

And the matching Wallet/Wristlet to match the Spearmint Groovy!

I told you, Tup's a little OCD when it comes to matching accessories! :nuts:

I love the lining of these wallets too, it's def. the icing on the cupcake!

Attachments

• PW3.jpg
    PW3.jpg
    120.2 KB · Views: 32
  • PW4.jpg
    PW4.jpg
    120 KB · Views: 25
wow tup! beautiful bags! the spearmint colour is so fresh and pretty!
love the wristlets...i'll have to stalk the bay now! :smile:
and what was hubby's hidden agenda? i am curious!

^^ I know... I have to have accessories. I have so many bags that I have to kind of pick and choose now. I want every bag though, which cases a problem for me.

I only tend to buy wallets and such at the outlet or for a deep discount. I can remember back in the day I would buy the big wallets to match my bags and they were almost as expensive as the bag itself, so crazy!!

wow tup! beautiful bags! the spearmint colour is so fresh and pretty!
love the wristlets...i'll have to stalk the bay now! :smile:
and what was hubby's hidden agenda? i am curious!

Thanks Puka! I think you can get the wristlets for pretty cheap on the bay! Or at least close to what I paid at the outlet!

Ugh, hubby wants to BUY and RUN independently his own race car. Which, is completely disgustingly expensive. Plus it makes me nervous with all the problems he had last season. Plus, they are not running locally this season, so it would have to be a traveling deal. Methinks he is trying to butter mama up. :thinking:

And the last thing, which isn't Poppy, but I'll throw it in cuz I have them out and they arrived yesterday!

I bought these with my eBay Bucks! Jackson (coincidence?) Sunnies!

The seller sent me a little stuffed frog that croaks, but you know my daughter stole that within like 2 seconds of me opening the box!

Attachments

• SUN1.jpg
    SUN1.jpg
    134 KB · Views: 28
  • SUN2.jpg
    SUN2.jpg
    130.2 KB · Views: 24
  • SUN3.jpg
    SUN3.jpg
    138.8 KB · Views: 32
  • SUN4.jpg
    SUN4.jpg
    129.2 KB · Views: 25
Thanks Puka! I think you can get the wristlets for pretty cheap on the bay! Or at least close to what I paid at the outlet!

Ugh, hubby wants to BUY and RUN independently his own race car. Which, is completely disgustingly expensive. Plus it makes me nervous with all the problems he had last season. Plus, they are not running locally this season, so it would have to be a traveling deal. Methinks he is trying to butter mama up. :thinking:
^I'd support the race car thing.. but that's me. We all need our hobbies... and if he is passionate bout it (like you are in Coach) it's good to equally support each other.

^I'd support the race car thing.. but that's me. We all need our hobbies... and if he is passionate bout it (like you are in Coach) it's good to equally support each other.

I do, don't get me wrong! I've supported him through it for the last four years. There are just a lot of factors that come into play. We just had a baby four months ago, and I have no friends or family here. I don't drive (sort of his choice) so I basically solely depend on him for lots of things, but he says this is the way he wants it.

Racing is expensive and dangerous. One bad night can cost a mortgage payment in repairs. I am more concerned with the danger side. He flipped the car so many times last year I lost count. I was getting tired of seeing him carted off in the ambulance.

But, if it's what he wants to do I will be there, working on the car with him! :smile:

I do, don't get me wrong! I've supported him through it for the last four years. There are just a lot of factors that come into play. We just had a baby four months ago, and I have no friends or family here. I don't drive (sort of his choice) so I basically solely depend on him for lots of things, but he says this is the way he wants it.

Racing is expensive and dangerous. One bad night can cost a mortgage payment in repairs. I am more concerned with the danger side. He flipped the car so many times last year I lost count. I was getting tired of seeing him carted off in the ambulance.

But, if it's what he wants to do I will be there, working on the car with him! :smile:
^Glad to hear it. I've supported and been a part of some quarter mile racing myself...but I know the dangers and it sounds like he does too. He just needs to be honest w/ himself on what he's comfortable with...and what he's comfortable with putting YOU though too :smile:

My best to you... and him!

Aww thanks bunny! I wish he would just have better luck, I feel so bad for him!

Dirt track racing is fun and great, and I am all for it! As long as we have the bills paid that's all I really care about! We will have to see what the next few months bring us.