Tummy control panties for larger, curvy gals?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I am pretty much a jeans person and would love to find a nice tummy control panty that will slim me down a bit and be comfortable under jeans.
    any suggestions? i wear a size 14 or 16 in pants if that helps.

2. How about dr. reys stuff, i hear rom a few friends its better than spanx, spanx doesn't have that reinforcement ya know?

i forgot the name of it, but google, i saw a demo on tv and it looked fantastic

3. I have looked into Spanx and just today, i turned on HSn and there was Dr. Rey stuff! I read reviews on both of them and after seeing the Dr. Rey stuff on HSN, i ordered something from his line. I think it was called the high waisted slip on? Not sure, but it looked good and reviews said they were comfortable and didn't roll up. A lot of reviews I read about Spanx complained about them rolling up or down and I had worn a pair of Spanx pantyhose to a wedding last June and the waistband did roll down constantly.

hope I like the Dr. Rey's!

4. Glad you found a solution!

5. let us know how it works out!