Tumbleweed, oh tumbleweed...

riry--Is the Smog color more of a taupish grey or a bluish grey?

I think I'm gonna pull the trigger on this bag but I'm torn between Smog and Brown Sugar!!

I got a chance to go to my local Nordies and saw Black, Blue and Whiskey. Blue is very pretty for those who like their blue bags. I think I'm going with Brown Sugar though. That one calls to me more! Thanks for your help.

You'll be bag twins, er, triplets with LindaP and Oboogie!

Woohoo, the more the merrier! lol :smile:

You're going to love the brown sugar, it's such a gorgeous, rich shade of brown! The leather is so nice, comfy but tough, I can tell it's going to wear really well. I can stop gazing at it as I'm carrying it, last night I spent a moment with it in my lap just admiring, lol.

I've never repeated bags before but with this one I'm tempted, Tano gets it right when it comes to colors, they're all so appealing.

Linda

Hi Modica :welcome2:!

I agree with your post about the whiskey. I like the color a lot, but the brass hardware blends too much into the whiskey color. It definitely needs some contrasting nickel hardware. THAT would be a rockin' bag!!

Are you keeping the smog????

Took me a little while to figure out how to post photos here. Different methods on different message boards. I'm not very techie, but do better since switching from PC to Mac earlier this year. :biggrin:

I took the photo just a couple hours ago. Color looks true on my screen.

Attachments

• tmpphpfDURfh.jpg
    tmpphpfDURfh.jpg
    100.6 KB · Views: 165
This bag just seems gorgeous in all the colors...congrats Modica!

And man am I glad nobody has posted pictures of this in blue...then I would be in trouble! LOL!