tulum pouchette

1. this is the cutest thing!!!

eLUXURY - null - null=

:yahoo:

i want one....

2. yeah i dont know why mine didnt work.. yeah it doesnt look like it will, but its sooo cute... it looks like its only for coins or keys or something small.. =)

3. Or it could hold a small cellphone, or some credit cards. It could also hold some make-up - eg, one lipstick, eyeshadow, lip gloss, etc...

4. i was in Toronto yesterday and looked at it in the Bloor St. store, and it's REALLY small :sad:. it's even smaller than the Wapity. i wanted it as a camera case, but my camera wouldn't fit, and i could only fit my phone in there :cry:. the Pochette Cancun is bigger, though, even though it's not as cute as the Tulum.

5. Yeah, the pochette Cancun to me is really big...looks bigger IRL than in pics, I expected it to be super small. I didn't see the Tulum last time I was at LV...although I do love the look of it :love:

6. yeah i saw it yesterday at the store and its really small, i think you can only fit coins and cash and a few cards like the cles.. i love it though its so cute =)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice