Tulum gm or Odeon pm/mm for crossbody bag?

lxsc300

Sep 26, 2008
Hi I am in search for a crossbody bag to use as an everyday bag. I can either get a mint condition tulum gm for a decent price or get a new odeon in the boutique. Price is not the factor here. Which one do you think is a nicer bag? Will tulum be too big for an everyday bag w 2 young kids? Will odeon be too small for the fact that I will always have to haul kids stuff? No diapers, just cups or sweaters. Is the shoulder strap long enough on tulum to wear the bag close to the hip? I am 5'-3". Please help me decide. This will be my 2nd LV.

That's one vote for each. I haven't seen tulum in real life but do like the brass hardware on tulum better. If only I can try it on...
Please keep your opinion coming. Thanks.

I like the Odeon or I am really enjoying my Bloomsbury more than I expected. it is a great bag, has tons of space and I really like the magnetic outer pocket. The only thing I didn't like about the Odeon was the long vachetta strap

Thanks ladies for your response. I am surprised to learn that there aren't many tulum fans in tpf. Is that why the bag has been discontinued? Where are all those tulum owners? Love to hear your opinion.