Tulum Gals!!!!

1. OK Girls...and guys....I FINALLY broke down and wore the Tulum Gm today.I was unsure of it after buying it and now I love it again..Strange how sometimes you fall in and out of love with a bag...LOL! Thanks for all your advice re: the Tulum...JILL:lol:

2. Pic please. :yes:

3. Tulum Is So Beautiful....I Am So Glad You Are Enjoying It!!!

4. Yay!!! It's still on my list- I want one so bad! Do you prefer it as a shoulder bag or messenger?

5. Yay! I really like the Tulum, but I haven't seen it in person yet. I love that you could wear the GM crossbody. Is the shoulder strap comfortable? Did you have trouble choosing between the PM and the GM?

6. I really wanted to get this one, but I went for the Mezzo instead. I fell in love with the Tulum, but I wanted a bag that could stand up on it's own, and the Tulum doesn't look like it can.

I like the fact that the Tulum has one strap, and it can hand across the body. It's a beautiful bag!

7. I thought I would only wear it as a shoulder bag..but I was wrong..It needs to be worn as a messenger..its way cuter that way!

8. Ooh I love the Tulum....maybe I'll be a Tulum gal some day lol!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice