Tulleries besace? Thoughts

The Tuileries Besace is an awesome bag, even though a bit overpriced IMO. The leather is soft and luxurious and the colors are beautiful. Both the long and the short straps are very comfortable on the shoulder. It doesn't hold much, but holds all essentials very well. Do you have specific questions about this style?

I have it and really like it though I use it more as a weekend bag than an everyday workhorse bag. My only annoyance is that the front zipper pocket is almost inaccessible as the flap that covers it is delicate and cannot be moved out of the way easily.

I have it. I love it. It lays on the body beautifully and is so elegant and fun at the same time. It fits more than you think it does, including my wallet, iPad mini, large iPhone Plus, a few cosmetics, glasses, tissues....

I have not had any problems with the front flap zippers personally. The quality of that top flap is buttery soft.

It is just so pretty and unique. It was the bag that I just could not get out of my head once I saw it. [emoji7]